© 2013 PJ CARLINO

Tennis House
Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY

Designed by the architectural firm of Helmle, Huberty and Hudswell, the 1910 Tennis House was intended as a shelter and locker room for the era’s popular sport of Lawn Tennis. In the Park’s early years, there were up to 300 lawn tennis courts spread over the Long Meadow,

14 x 10

Watercolor on paper